Plastic Disposable Spreaders for Motionless Static Mixers
Rockingham Systems are committed to proposing and offering solutions that make a real difference, Disposable Spreaders are a prime example of that fact!
Solvent flushing / cleaning has been a problem for the adhesive application industry for a long time and in particular for companies such as sandwich panel manufacturers, whom need to spread adhesive over a large area but also be faster at applying than roller coating. Previously the only solution was to use steel mixers and steel spreaders to do this and then flush these out after each press with either acetone, which is hazardous and flamable or MEK which is carcinogenic, both of which are time consuming and unpleasant.
We are pleased to introduce our disposable spreaders, designed specifically to work with disposable spiral mixers to eliminate solvent flushing. Available in two lengths either 500 mm or 150 mm, utilising this new setup means a much cleaner more ecological work place as well as cost savings on a number of things such as:-
- Cleaning & down time.
- Purchase and Storage of drums of solvent.
- Disposal of used solvent.
- Insurance premium - keeping bulk flammable liquids onsite.
- Maintenance and up keep of flushing units and pumps.
- Replacement of warn steel mixers, spreaders and extension pipes.
- 500 mm spreader fits the whole Series 162A static mixer range.
- 150 mm spreader fits any static mixer with a 10 mm external diameter.