Atex Certified Pneumatic Piston Pumps
Rockingham Systems uses and supplies Larius and SKF Lincoln Industrial Pumps. When using these pumps we will analyse the application, chemical composition of the product to be used and required performance. We will then select the required gasket kit for the application and if necessary we make internal modifications to optimise how the pump works.
Positive displacement pumps work using a compressed air motor that moves the piston vertically up and down the shaft displacing the product into the inlet and out of the outlet.
The structure of the pumps (suction valve, pump piston and gaskets) allow the supply of material when the pump is ascending or descending.
Our possitive displacement pumps are ATEX certified, available in steel or stainless steel and come in the following ratios:
- Excellent resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
- Ability to handle applications ranging from pH neutral to the passage of highly corrosive cleaning fluids.
- Starting point at minimal work pressure.
- High transfer efficiency, even with viscous fluids.
- Low noise level.
- Quick priming and immediate flow of product.
- Reinforced membranes for a longer working life.
- External corrosion resistant and leak-resistant construction to ensure clean fluid parts.
- Adjust the speed whilst maintaining high pressure.
- The flow reduces the work cycles and the wear of the pump.
- Minimum and user friendly maintenance.
Suitable Product Applications
- Adhesives, resins and silicones.
- Inks, paints and tints.
- Enamels and acrylics.
- Lubricants, oils and grease.
- Materials for tanneries.
- Fillers, sound proofing and insulating agents.
- Food and additives.
- Water-proofing agents.
- Gear and motor oils.
- Release agents.
- Composite thermosetting materials.
Piston Pump SpecificationsPiston Pump Range Specifications (1.10 MB) Lincoln Pile Driver III (255.83 KB)
Take advantage of our industry expertise and contact us with details of your application.