L9 650 Litre per Minute Double Diaphragm Pump Atex Zone 1-2 Certified
High capacity diaphragm pump for the transfer of liquids, highly corrosive and aggressive acids.
Our market leading diaphragm pumps are characterised by exceptional performance, power and strength, making them ideal for pumping liquids with high apparent viscosity, even if containing suspended solids.
The air passages are specifically designed and optimised to prevent the formation of ice, even in low temperature and high-head applications.
Technical specification: -
Pump material: Aluminium or Stainless Steel
Intake/delivery connections: G 2" F or DN 50*
Air connection: G 1/2" F
Max. self-priming capacity: 6 M
Max. flow rate: 650 Litre/Minute
Max. head: 70 M
Max. Air Supply Pressure: 7 BAR
Max. diameter of passing solids: 8 mm
Aluminum: 3-95 Degrees Celsius.
Stainless Steel: 3-95 Degrees Celsius
*Available with Clamp, DIN or NPT Connections.
- Available in PP, PVDF/ECTFE, Aluminium and AISI 316 Stainless Steel.
- Use in ex-proof hazardous areas (ATEX zone 1-2 certification).
- Suitable for high demand and high-humidity environments.
- Dry operation.
- Dry self-priming.
- Actuated using non-lubricated air.
- Stall-prevention pneumatic circuit.
- Adjustable flow rate.
- Fine tuning of speed at constant pressure.
- Twin manifold option (two suction, two delivery).
- minimal maintenance, user-friendly part replacement.
Suitable Product Applications
- Paints, Primers, Solvents and lacquers.
- Ceramics and enamels.
- Inks and dyes.
- Resins and adhesives.
- Lubricants, vegetable and mineral oils.
- General chemicals.
- Acids and Caustics.
- Release agents.
- Food products.
- Products used in tanneries.
- Galvanic fluids.
- Textile chemicals.
- Corrosive, abrasive and high density fluids.
Take advantage of our industry expertise and contact us with details of your application.