Pumps & Extrusion Systems - Bulk Unloaders
We offer a wide range of reliable Atex Certified industrial transfer pumps capable of handling fluids from low viscosity water and paint up to high viscosity paste, adhesives and grease and even highly corrosive materials.
If you want to transfer small volumes of low viscosity fluid or large volumes of high viscosity (thixotropic) material we have the solution, by utilising our large choice of configurations, pump materials and gasket seal materials you cannot go wrong.
When transferring fluids using our pumping systems we will analyse the application, and chemical composition of the product to be used and required performance. We will then select the required gasket kit for the application and if necessary we make internal modifications to optimise how the pump works.
As well as supplying you these heavy duty transfer pumps we can also offer you a complete pumping system with the technical support and aftercare to make your new system as hassle free and easy to maintain as possible.
Pumps for Industry
- Boat and Ship building.
- Mechanics and engineering.
- Food production.
- Food ingredients production
- Furniture and furnishings.
- Laminating and coating.
- Appliance production.
- Structural glass, facades and curtain walling.
- Off-shore oil and gas.
- Off-site construction.
- Paint, ink and adhesive manufacturing.
- Water and liquid waste removal.
- Oil, grease and chemical blending and manufacturing.
Transfer Pumps For
- Paints, inks and dyes.
- Adhesives, Resins and Silicones.
- Lubricants, greases and petrochemicals.
- Conductive pastes
- Acids and Caustics.
- Vegetable and mineral oils.
- Food products.
- General chemical products.
- Corrosive, abrasive and high-density fluid.
- Thixortopic, high-viscosity products.
- Composite and thermo-setting products.
- Materials for tanneries.
- Release agents.
- Gear and motor oils.
We can specify the right pump for your application.