Air Driven - Low Pressure - Air Assisted Airless Paint Spraying Equipment
Our Low pressure paint spraying or air assisted paint sprayers are comprised of a either a pneumatic pump or Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump providing extremely efficient low energy paint transfer, to these pumps are fitted ultra-flexible hoses to guarantee the user maximum freedom of movement, with the professional X-102 low-pressure guns which have spray nozzles and air-caps made from tempered stainless steel.
With low pressure air assisted paint spraying the coating is atomised by a jet of compressed air that is used to atomise the particles of paint and push it onto the surfaces that need to be coated. The compressed air that is released helps determine the paint spray area and amount, which is controlled by adapting the air flow and pump speed.
A complete range of professional accessories and spares ensure maximum paint spraying performance and easier usability. For this reason the pumps can be supplied with a choice of compact light weight trolley, wall bracket or with feed tank incorporated.
Low Pressure Air Assisted Sprayers
- High transfer efficiency.
- Low air consumption.
- Simple and quick maintenance.
- Low pulsations.
- Possibility for a wide range of coatings from low to high viscosity.
- Easy to setup, use and clean/flush out.
- Low cost, easy to change replacement parts.
- Wide range of nozzles and filters for different coatings.
Areas of Application
- Water, solvent, epoxy, silicate based paints & Lacquers.
- Polyurethane and phenolic paints.
- Wood, ultra-violet and textured paints.
- Structured paints.
- Synthetic resin based paints.
- Protective coatings.
- Undercoat, water repellents, detergents and degreasers.
- Emulsions, enamels and strainers.
- Isocyanates, latexes, acrylics, fixatives and clear coatings.
Take advantage of our industry expertise.