Airless Electric Paint Spraying Equipment Using Piston Pumps
Airless Piston Pump Sprayers are designed for high pressure paint spraying without atomising air, powered by, 110V (115V), 240V (220V) supply or with a petrol motor.
The pump is run by an electric engine coupled to a gear reducer. An eccentric shaft and a piston rod allow the alternative motion necessary for operating the pumping unit (suction valve, piston pump and material seal gaskets) that supplies the material when the piston is operating in either direction giving minimum pulsations.
- Exclusive head control system protects the electronic controls and engine from power surges and overheating.
- Bespoke line of engines specifically designed to suit each systems technical and functional characteristics.
- Fully efficient suction and application even with dense and viscous products.
- Drying times are significantly reduced due to the equipment being able to handle products with less diluent (diluting agents).
- Less passes required to fully coat your application.
- Manufactured using high quality components and raw materials, selected because of resistance to wear and tear.
- Pressure and spray angle are constant during operation.
- Easy operation, cleaning and maintenance.
- Water Paints.
- Undercoat Paints.
- Anti-rust paints.
- Intumescent coatings.
- Epoxy resins.
- Pre-mixed plaster (granulometry 0.0).
- Water-proofing agents.
Take advantage of our industry expertise and contact us with details of your application.