Airless Electric, Diaphragm Pump Paint Spraying Equipment
Airless Diaphragm Pump Sprayers are designed for high pressure paint spraying without atomising air, powered by 110V (115V), 240V (220V) or 400V supply.
The pump is operated by an electric motor or petrol engine that transmits its rotating action to an eccentric connected to a piston that is inside the oil chamber. The piston with its alternate action sucks the oil pushing it against the diaphragm that vibrates at the same frequency as the piston, this action creates a depression allowing the diaphragm to suck and push the material towards the hose and airless spray gun.
A dedicated valve adjusts the pressure of both the oil circuit and the product being sprayed.
- The hydraulic system controls the pressure which counter balances and drop in flow.
- Suitable for a wide range of products from low to high viscosity.
- Pressure and spray angle are constant during operation.
- Manufactured from special highly resistant and elastic diaphragms.
- High quality construction and construction materials, avoids wear and ensures a long working life.
- Easy operation, cleaning and maintenance.
- Water based.
Take advantage of our industry expertise and contact us with details of your application.